Our quality of service is the same for every family we serve, and it is our desire to inform and educate the consumer of the many options available to them.
Our personalization features will set a standard of excellence among our families and they'll know what an honor it was they entrusted Cox Memorial Funeral Home & Crematory to serve them during this most difficult time.
We, at Cox Memorial Funeral Home & Crematory, believe that the more personal the elements of a funeral can be the more meaningful the funeral process will be to those surviving. This is why we strive to offer each family we serve a broad assortment of service options for them to choose from. This will help them relate to and create what is more meaningful to them. This is helpful in a therapeutic sense. We know that the more a family can be actively involved in shaping the structure of the funeral process the more meaningful it will be to them.
The following are some ideas, but are not limited to, for personalizing the funeral service-all of which can be arranged by us:
- Veterans Flag draped casket
- Special Veterans casket
- Military Honors
- Veteran’s grave marker
- Creative flower arrangements
- Various casket option to include Memory Safe Drawer, personalized cap panels, and corner pieces
- Special music (recorded or live)
- Photograph displays on large memory boards
- Customized guest register and memorial folders – in full color or black and white with or without picture of deceased
- Obituary notice with picture posted on this website
- Internet guest book and memorial tributes
- Digital pictures of each flower arrangement, scanned & placed in register book for future reference
- Arrange for organization to perform burial rites: Veterans, Masons, Eastern Star, Knights Of Columbus
- Provide moderator for non-religious services
- Provide minister upon request
- Assistance with memorial contributions
- Flower delivery and arrangements- assistance with florist
- Assistance with overnight accommodations for out-of -town relatives
- Bereavement letter assistance for Airline Travel